1. Eat lots of fruits, and leafy green vegetables. 🥦🍉🍇🍏🍐🍊🍋🥒🥑🌶
2. Drink herbal teas with antioxidant properties daily. Herbal teas containing anti-oxidant properties are great for your skin!
3. Boost your mineral intake with a natural supplement like sea moss. Sea moss is a powerful seaweed that contains 92, out of the 102 minerals are bodies need. It is an excellent way to improve your skin health.
4. Cut down on excessive processed foods, white sugars and starches. 😤😤Yes, that includes white rice, pizza and pasta!
5. Drink lots of water
6. Breathe. Yes, Breathe deeply! It’s a fact that we become more prone to breakouts & acne, while under a lot of stress! Nourish your nervous system, brain and other vital internal organs today, by practicing deep intentional breathing. Now, take a Breathe with me!
7. Use an all- natural skin cleanser and moisturizer. You can try our West African Shea Butter soap and our plant butter or, body butter! When it comes to your skin care, don’t compromise. Keep your product ingredients as simple & natural, as possible.
8. Exercise!! Sweat, more!! Allows your pores to open up, in order to, rid themselves of toxins.
9. Make sure you’re getting your beauty sleep. Try your best to get enough sleep. Being well rested enhances your natural glow!
10. Remember to clean your phone screens, and change your pillow cases frequently!