100% Organic Baobab Oil
Our Baobab Oil is derived from a cold pressed method dating back hundreds of years. The Baobab tree, native to Africa, is considered as the "King" of all trees, and is a sacred and valuable tree to many indigenous African Cultures. Apart from its grande stature, and it is valued for its offerings of tree bark, leaves, fruit pulp and seeds, from which the oil is derived.
Baobab oil is very rich in nutrients – it contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as, containing some rare fatty acids and a host of vitamins. It has vitamins A, D, E, F and K, as well as, dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
- Helps nourish the hair follicle, scalp and skin to strengthen and support elasticity.
- A natural skin cleanser
- Boosts collagen production
- Treats Inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema
- Prevents and reduces the appearance of stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes irritated inflamed scalps
- Revitalizes dry, dull hair to restore shine and gloss
- Great moisturizing option for oily skin
- Leaves your skin smooth, well moisturized and cared for.